Monday, September 3, 2012

Happy Labor Day!

The last of a 3 day weekend, and what a wonderful weekend it has been.

Perhaps because it's Monday, or the beginning of a new season, I feel more inspired this morning to start this month with healthy foods, meals and mind.  This morning I made oatmeal for breakfast, and although I had brown sugar on it (and ok, a bit of butter, but not much!), I felt like it was a good start.  I also had cranberry juice (1/2 glass) so I've begun my day on the right foot.  I think the most important item on the above is that I want to have a good healthy day of eating.  Without that, I don't have a chance.  I also feel that perhaps I need to make a goal for myself.  Nothing like a goal to get myself motivated.  So, goal for this week??  At least one pound lost, no more than 3.  Goal for month?  8 pounds off.

I've found a new site that looks very promising:   sparkpeople.com   It looks very similar to weight watchers website but vola! no charge!!!  Please check it out!



No comments:

Post a Comment